See our most read stories about restaurants and things to do in Sarasota and Bradenton.
Cheeseburgers. We love ’em! And we were reminded that you love ’em, too, when we looked at our pageview numbers for the past week.
Welcome to our weekly roundup of the top stories at ticketsarasota.com, your guide to restaurants and events in Sarasota, Manatee and Charlotte counties.
Sign up for the Ticket newsletter here. It will arrive in your inbox at 9 a.m. Fridays.
These are the five most popular stories that we published during the past week:
1. What are the best restaurants in Sarasota-Manatee? Here are lists of our favoritesFrom fine dining to flip-flops casual, our favorite restaurants and bars, plus biggest openings and closings in 2020-21. Read the story.
2. Which restaurants make the best burgers in Manatee County? Here are 20 of our favoritesFrom gourmet to diner style, the best burgers in Bradenton, Anna Maria Island, Lakewood Ranch, Palmetto and Ellenton. Read the story.
3. Looking for fun events? Top 5 things to do this weekend in Sarasota-Manatee: June 11-13Here are fun, free and family-friendly activities to do including Pride events in Sarasota, fishing festival on Manatee River and more on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Read the story.
4. Restaurant news: Ford’s Garage first Sarasota area location now openThe car-themed burger and beer restaurant has other locations throughout Florida. Read the story.
5. What are the best things to do in Sarasota-Manatee? Here are lists of our favoritesBest beaches, parks, places to visit, restaurants, bars and more including free things to do. Read the story.
Who lives here?: 20 celebrities with homes in Sarasota-Manatee
Wade Tatangelo, the Herald-Tribune’s entertainment editor, may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Support local journalism by subscribing.