CHESTNUT HILL, Mass. — Florida State wraps up Atlantic Coast Conference play on Saturday at Boston College. The Seminoles (4-6, 3-4 ACC) and the Eagles (6-4, 2-4 ACC) meet in Chestnut Hill, Mass. on the field in Alumni Stadium for a noon kickoff. The game will be shown by the ACC Network. For more on how to watch, stream, or listen, click here.
FIRST QUARTER – FSU 7, BC 0 – 3:43
– FSU scores first when Jordan Travis connects with Ontaria Wilson for a 16-yard touchdown. It capped an 8-play, 50 yard drive that took 2:57. The drive was aided by a facemask on Boston College after a third down stop. FSU has now converted 26 consecutive red zone visits.
– Boston College goes 3-and-out from the 1-yard line. Ontaria Wilson returns the punt to midfield.
– FSU stalls out at midfield as the drive is ended by a sack. Alex Mastromanno’s punt is downed at the 1-yard line.
– FSU offensive starters: Jordan Travis, Jashaun Corbin, Ja’Khi Douglas, Ontaria Wilson, Andrew Parchment, Camren McDonald, Darius Washington, Brady Scott, Maurice Smith, Dillan Gibbons, Robert Scott
– Boston College completes their first pass attempt for 19 yards, but the drive fizzles out and the Eagles will punt it away.
– FSU’s defensive starters: Jermaine Johnson, Fabien Lovett, Robert Cooper, Keir Thomas, Kalen DeLoach, DJ Lundy, Kevin Knowles II, Omarion Cooper, Akeem Dent, Jammie Robinson, Jarvis Brownlee
– FSU starters on defense:
– FSU calls heads. It is heads. FSU defers.
– FSU’s captains are Jermaine Johnson, Keir Thomas, Fabien Lovett and Wyatt Rector.
– Boston College will be without starting right guard Christian Mahogany. Reserve left guard Ozzy Trapilo is expected to start in his place.
– The Eagles also have a couple of defensive changes: Defensive end Shitta Sillah and nickel back Josh DeBerry are out. Middle linebacker Isaiah Graham-Mobley and cornerback Brandon Sebastian are both returning from injury and expected to start.
– Quarterback Jordan Travis is expected to start.
– Running back Lawrance Toafili is dressed out and available. He had missed action since the Clemson game.
– Wide receiver Keyshawn Helton traveled with the team, but did not participate in pregame warmups.
– Offensive lineman Brady Scott appears likely to start over Devontay Love-Taylor at right guard. Both players warmed up, but Scott took first-team reps.
– Defensive back Sidney Williams is not expected to be available.
– Defensive back Meiko Dotson was not accounted for during pregame.
– Punter Alex Mastromanno will wear No. 29.
– FSU will wear white-on-white.
– FSU is expected to be healthy, overall, entering today’s game.
– Gary Patterson will be the head official on Saturday.
– It is expected to be around the mid-40’s at kickoff. For more on the weather, click here.
– FSU and BC are meeting for the first time since the 2019 season. Saturday marks the first meeting in the series for each head coach – Jeff Hafley at Boston College and Mike Norvell at Florida State. FSU leads the series 13-5, including 7-3 in Chestnut Hill.
Noles247 Staff Predictions: Florida State vs. Boston College
Sonnone Zone: Best play in football, DeLo is part of the solution
Flashback Friday: Jordan Travis’ debut at Boston College
OTB: Mini-Mailbag, More Recruiting Developments, and BC Preview
The moment wasn’t too big for freshman corner Omarion Cooper
Wednesday Practice Notes & Observations
Mike Norvell on Wednesday’s practice, QB Jordan Travis and more
WATCH: Gibbons on FSU’s QB sneak vs. Miami, DeLoach on defense’s progress
Believing in Jordan Travis
Tuesday Practice Notes & Observations
WATCH: Marcus Woodson on growth of DBs, recruiting impact from beating Miami
QB Jordan Travis on his growth, development at FSU; going back to BC where it all started
Mike Norvell on Tuesday: “I thought today was a really good day.”
2-4-7: A look at the Boston College Eagles
What are FSU’s chances of going 2-0 to become bowl eligible?
Will to Win: Jermaine Johnson, in just one season, could leave a lasting legacy at FSU
Everything Mike Norvell said while recapping win over Miami
Everything Florida State’s coordinators had to say on Monday about Miami, emotions, and Boston College
FSU football depth chart vs. Boston College: New starter at corner
FSU opens as road underdog to Boston College
Noles247.com will have updates throughout the day from Alumni Stadium.
Updates will include stats, notes, highlights, injury news, depth chart changes, and more.